Internship for a Social Media MastermindBookmark This
Saved, Sanctified & Single
DescriptionSaved, Sanctified and Single is a social club for single Christians in the St. Louis area. We are a group of young believers who get together once (sometimes twice) a month to hang out outside of the church. Our company hosts multiple events around the St. Louis area for Christians to get together and have fun. All of our events uphold Christian principles. No clubs! No bars! No alcohol!
We are looking for a bright, creative, out-of-the box thinking social media intern. The perspective intern must be able to engage and/or increase followers on various multiple social media channels to drive event ticket sales.
ResponsibilitiesThe Social Media Intern will be expected to make daily posts to each social media channel via HootSuite or directly on the site. The intern will also be expected to maintain, add and manage all pages relating to the company's social profile.
Requirements• Junior or Senior level college student or college graduate with emphasis in marketing, advertising, branding or public relations.
• Strong interest in marketing, events and non-profit communication.
• Ability to work independently and juggle multiple tasks at once.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to take initiative and perform follow-up.
• Self-starter; able to work well without constant direction
• Posses a friendly, outgoing personality; can-do attitude.
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Good research and problem solving skills
• Strong computer skills, including knowledge of MS Office Suite; Must be able to create images to post on social media.
• The ideal candidate would be a Christian or knowledgeable about the Christian faith (preferred but not required).