Web DesignerEmpowering Dynamic Families LLC
Social Media and e-Marketing Internship - Fall 2014Pulmonary Hypertension Association
Social Media & Internet Marketing Internship - FallKeller Williams NYC
Youtube Intern for a Massive Health, Fitness, and Youtube siteAmeerrosic
Social Media InternshipGirls With Confidence
Social Media Guru & Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
Sage Executive Group
201 Lomas Santa Fe Drive, Suite 420
Solana Beach, CA
DescriptionAre you a tech-savvy social media guru? Do you want the opportunity to hone your social media, marketing, and public relations skills while gaining real-world business communications experience? Sage Executive Group is a fast-growing company whose core audience includes CEOS, founders, and partners of businesses generating more than $3,000,000 annually.
This part-time (8-16 hours per week), unpaid intern will report to our Internship Program Director and also interact directly with our top executives. Once underway, the intern may work from home.
ResponsibilitiesPROJECTS AND DUTIES INCLUDE:
• Maintain and manage all social media accounts, including Facebook, Google+, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
• Work to increase number of followers, fans, friends, viewers, etc.
• Write clear, persuasive, appropriate, and original content to be published across all social media platforms
• Edit videos and other digital content
• Research latest social networking trends and help implement new strategies
• Play key role in shaping and designing social media strategy
• Passion for social media and technology
• Highly familiar with multiple social media platforms
• Knowledgeable about SEO (Search Engine Optimization) principles
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent written communication skills
• Creative and innovative thinker
• Video editing skills a plus