Social Media Intern for New Jazz FilmHF
Internship - Social MediaGoddess Connections
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP FOR ALZERINA JEWELRY UNPAID School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Virtual Social Media InternshipNATASHA MORGAN
Future Country Directors / Vertical Heads - Social Media for an India based organizationIndia For Transformation
Social Media Guru Internship at The Hottest & Fastest Growing Wedding Company - Wedding SnapBookmark This
440 N Wolfe Road
DescriptionEver wonder what it was to work at Facebook when it was just 10 people? Looking for the experience of a lifetime? Interested in using your entire tool kit to make something happen? Have a burning passion for all-things-wedding? If so, hop on board with Wedding Snap.
You live, breathe and dream of weddings. From designing the perfect centerpiece to flipping through pages and pages of the season’s newest gowns, you cannot wait till Claire Pettibone rolls out her next line. You love curating content from thousands of weddings and having people waiting on the edge of their seats to see what you think are the “IT” trends and ideas for this year. We are looking for currently enrolled Undergrads and/or Graduate students that are enthusiastic, passionate, extroverted, fun, clever, daring, independent, and goal-oriented people looking to dominate the wedding industry. If that describes you, read on.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a young ass-kicking company driven by one thing: the burning desire to change lives. We go fast, make mistakes, fix 'em, and kick ass. We bring the French lace, Peonies, and blush pink to Silicon Valley. This is how we rock the wedding world.
Wedding Snap is THE fastest growing technology company in the Wedding Industry. In less than a year, Wedding Snap has captured close to 1,000,000 photos & videos in more than 1000 cities around U.S. and more than 40 countries around the world (Canada, US, Mexico, UK, Italy, Brazil, Singapore, Australia, you name it and someone is snapping away). Google started with just a simple search box and then added GMAIL, Google Calendar, Google Maps, and now they have a massive empire that nothing can get in their way.
Our "Search Box" is a photo-sharing platform dedicated to Weddings. The new sister app, Eversnap is coming soon! Currently we have 2 founders and 10 (and growing) extremely skilled team-members in our team. Our Chief Technology Officer, Davide is a smooth ninja hacker and algorithm wizard that can make anything come to life. Our Chief Executive Officer, Sasha is a true hustler, he is responsible for the business sides' well being and our rapid expansion. Our team is very international but we all work in the same office in Sunnyvale (we are from U.S., Italy, Spain, Chile, China, India, & Iran)
ResponsibilitiesWHAT WILL YOU DO
If you join our team, here's what you would be doing
- Use social media(Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter) to make a BUZZ about Wedding Snap
- Blogging on our blog about the season’s best ideas and guest blog for other wedding sites
- Connect with other vendors in the Wedding Industry to build relationships
- Customer Support to guarantee best experience with Wedding Snap
- Research our current weddings database to find out about the latest cutting edge trends inside real weddings
Note: You will be managing projects and have authority and responsibility to make decisions.
This is a unique, one in a thousand internship opportunity. The ideal candidate would exemplify our team values:
1. Deliver WOW
2. Pursue Growth & Learning
3. Give Positive Energy & Build a Family ¬Spirit
4. Create Fun & a Little Weirdness
5. Pro-actively Get Feedback & Improve
6. Get Creative, Do More With Less
7. Work Smart - ask Why, then why, and why, did I mention “why?”, and lastly, why
8. Move Fast & Iterate
9. Be Humble
Contact HR [at] weddingsnap [dot] com to start changing lives today.
1) Complete this form: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHI4MGh4M0s0NDBUR0E5QWdhSDZ3ZlE6MA#gid=0
2) With 100s of applicants it’s hard to keep track of everyone, so make sure you grab our attention & follow up! Be creative!