Social Media Innovator for Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and PinterestBookmark This
Imagine Leadership, LLC
1227 N. 4th Street
DescriptionAt Imagine Leadership, LLC we aspire to create everyday leaders and inspire leaders like you to grow personally and professionally into the best you that you can be. We also aspire to help YOU become the leader you aspire to be, which is why we are looking for new leaders like you to join our team!
We are looking for an individual to manage the following social media sites at Imagine Leadership: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Tumblr. All four of these sites are image based, so we are looking for someone that is creative, open to learning new things, and able to interact with our leaders on social media to promote our vision of honoring and creating everyday leaders while helping them grow in their personal and professional spheres.
As a social media innovator at a Imagine Leadership, you are the marketer, part of the energy, and the voice of our company. You contribute to how the world perceives us by managing, engaging, and developing original posts for our social media sites.
- Create social media campaigns that include a monthly theme, a weekly theme, and a daily theme, for each month.
- Develop cross-promo campaigns that encourage individuals to follow our Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Facebook accounts.
- Interact with our leaders on Tumblr, Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook by responding to appropriate posts.
- Suggest innovative and creative ways to increase our presence online.
- Work closely with the other social media innovators to work on monthly themes, weekly themes, and daily themes to ensure that it is cohesive.
- Re-blog (Tumblr) or re-pin (Facebook) appropriate content that correspond with selected topics and posts.
- Manage social media sites using our social media management dashboard.
- Post at least five times a week to our Pinterest account.
- Create and lead Twitter live shows including original hash-tags.
- Develop ideas to help increase the amount of followers we have on our social media accounts.
- Attend weekly meetings with the entire Imagine Leadership, LLC team to present weekly assignments to the rest of the team.
- Attend meetings with the Education and Community Outreach Department to go over ideas for campaigns, present new information and introduce new ideas.
- Submit campaigns to the Social Media Community Manager to ensure that there are no errors.
- Must have or be working towards a high school diploma or bachelor’s degree.
- Experienced and/or familiar with social media user of Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and Pinterest.
- Innovation and creativity are preferred.
- Must have basic to proficient writing skills.
- Ability to working remotely or from home.
- Candidates with an interest in editing, social media marketing, and/or writing are encouraged to apply.