Social Media Intern - Exciting Opportunity!Bookmark This
MickeyTravels is looking for a dynamic/motivated intern who has great experience with social media and a knack for publicity & promotions. A love of Disney and an interest in exploring a career in social media marketing is a plus.
MickeyTravels internships are part-time and allow students the opportunity to gain valuable work experience with a recognized leader in Disney Vacation Planning through hands on experience. This internship is a remote/virtual opportunity. MickeyTravels accepts applications from students presently enrolled in a college program. Internships are unpaid, but students are encouraged to seek college credit wherever possible. MickeyTravels will work with your professors and academic advisors to assist with this.
ResponsibilitiesThis internship will focus on:
• Developing and implementing social media and marketing campaigns
• Providing ideas and strategies for brand building
• Increasing brand awareness of MickeyTravels through Social Media.
• Marketing & promotion of MickeyTravels.
• Contribute to MickeyTravels Blog, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube posts
• Customer Engagement through Social Media platforms.
• Uncover New Promotional and Sponsorship Leads through Social Media.
• Monitor objectives of Marketing Campaigns with clients and promotional partners.
• Always bringing creative ideas to the table.
• Internet research and Data Mining.
• Creating fun content for social media, blogging & newsletters.
RequirementsSKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Advanced knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+)
- Other platforms such as Pinterest, Tumblr, Reddit, StumbleUpon, Digg, etc are a plus
- Avid social media news reader is a plus
- User of socially enhanced products and services (Groupon, Instagram) is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excels in a team environment
- Web development and/or design experience a plus
ABOUT INTERNSHIPS AT MICKEYTRAVELS
The more you know the better, but we're here to teach. Our knowledgeable, experienced team will give you the time, tools and training to succeed. You'll bring the talent and temperament to get the job done. This internship is a virtual/remote opportunity and will run from January through the end of May. Hours are flexible, but we are looking for someone with the ability to work 15-20 hours per week.
How to Apply:
To apply to the MickeyTravels internship program please send your resume including a brief cover letter explaining why you are interested in this position to email@example.com We are looking to fill this position ASAP and will respond to your email accordingly.
About the Company:
MickeyTravels is a recognized leader in planning magical Disney vacations and we’re proud to offer industry leading customer service to ALL our clients. Visit www.mickeytravels.com for additional information.