FASHION - Social MediaSusanna Galanis / Turn Vintage
Social Media & Community Management InternThe HR Girl, Inc
Superstar Social Media/Photography/Graphic Design Intern Needed!PoshBeSociale Events
Social Media Internship for New Women's WebsiteBowss Inc.
IMMEDIATE LOS ANGELES/HOLLYWOOD Fashion Writer InternshipKaleb Khu Photography
Social Media InternBookmark This
Messe Frankfurt Inc.
1600 Parkwood Circle, Suite 615
DescriptionMesse Frankfurt, Inc. (MFI) is looking for talented social media interns with excellent communication skills to support the marketing efforts of a diverse portfolio of North American trade shows expanding from Automotive to Fashion to Recycling to Technical Textiles. We are seeking 3 highly motivated, organized and detail-oriented professionals to join our team and assist with social media efforts. The Social Media interns should be energetic, enthusiastic, organized and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. The candidate should ideally be very familiar with social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. and have a good working knowledge on how these systems operate.
The intern will be in charge of building followers and fans on the social media sites as well as advertising events that the company has planned. Responsibilities will include original content creation, keeping our attendee base up to date on happenings and industry news, understanding how our attendees use social media and monitor what is being said about our shows, reaching out and interacting with industry/media partners, etc..
The intern will also work closely with the marketing managers of the shows and on other projects related to the company. This is a great learning opportunity for someone who is interested in marketing, social media, or event planning.
This internship is unpaid, however, academic credit is optional. There is also an opportunity for this to become permanent salaried position.
We are looking for someone who can commit to a five (5) month internship (with the option to renew for another 5 months) and who can dedicate 10 - 15 hours per week in office.
Hiring Organization: Messe Frankfurt
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment