Social Media InternBookmark This
DescriptionGravity Hill is an interactive design agency based in Dumbo, Brooklyn. We are working with several startups and established companies around the world.
We are currently looking for an awesome person to join our travel startup - TriplAgent (www.triplagent.com). We have recently launched our beta Iphone app and received over 100 features on various design blogs. Now we need to focus on engaging our users and building the coolest travel community.
You should have good insights into social media marketing, user engagement and how to build an effective online community. Preferably, you are a traveler who loves to explore and discover new places around the world. You should have an eye for design and love simplicity.
Expected employment period is September through November.
The internship may lead to employment.
ResponsibilitiesDuties of the internship will include:
- Assist with implementing TriplAgent media strategy across all platforms
- Assist with developing fresh, relevant content for all TriplAgent channels
- Assist with building Pinterest presence
- Assist with Twitter and Facebook presence to engage travelers and local experts
- Identify relevant content on Twitter and join the conversation
- Research and develop case studies on successful marketing campaigns amongst competitors
RequirementsSocial media marketing, user engagement, user behavior.
Graphical skills is a plus.