Social Media & Community Management InternM.A. Folkes Company, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternLooky LLC
Seeking: Social Media Intern for trendy jewelry companyEfy Tal Jewelry
Social Media and Internet Marketing InternshipVino 301 Wine Concierge LLC
Summer Internship at an Arts Non-ProfitSlow Art Day
Social Media InternBookmark This
New Digital Strategies
1203 Dragon Street
DescriptionNew Digital Strategies (NDS) is a boutique digital marketing firm that develops creative social media marketing strategies, creates content, monitors social platforms, analyzes and reports on social analytics and performs innovative campaigns. NDS is serious about thinking outside of the box and strives to provide their clients with a specially tailored strategy that continues to evolve and improve based on the happenings of each social media platform
We are looking for a part-time intern (10-20 hours per week) in Dallas, Texas. We will plan to meet a few days a week, but the remainder of the work can be done remotely. We prefer a student who lives in the DFW area.
This internship will be an excellent opportunity to dive in and get a hands-on experience at a boutique social media start-up and learn digital marketing.
Responsibilities- Creating content for editorial calendars
- Learning and executing Twitter strategy
- Assisting with monthly analytics reports
- Utilizing social media platforms to engage communities
- Helping with business development
- Brainstorming ideas for blog posts (and sometimes writing posts too)
Requirements- Student is studying public relations, journalism, communications or related field
- Possesses skills in writing, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Can be described as: self-starter, entrepreneur minded, independent, creative, organized