Social Media InternBookmark This
Small Business Pool
DescriptionWe offer management consulting & outsourcing services to small & medium sized businesses. Our objective is to partner with our clients to deliver customized solutions that create a lasting competitive advantage. We look beyond standard solutions to develop new insights, mobilize organizations, drive tangible results, and make companies more capable.
We partner with clients in all sectors and regions around the globe to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most significant challenges, and renovate their businesses. We offer a wide range of services in major areas of modern business.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Researching information for our business, web, media blog
- Collaborate with the business development and sales department for various marketing strategies.
- Organize staff and campus coordination and community outreach
- Post classified adds on websites such as craigslist, kijiji, backpage etc.
Requirements- Familiar with Twitter and Facebook
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Passionate about Social Media
- Must be detail oriented, team player and technologically savvy