Social Media Internship dating app15winks
Social Media & Community Management InternLipstick Check
Social Media & Communications Internships for Socially Responsible Fashion LineDella
Intern Assistant - Social Media & Community Management (Healthy Food Blog Startup)Healthy Food Blog - Confidential
Social Media Rockstar...We want you to bring your creativity!The Whitney Reynolds Show
Social Media InternBookmark This
Global Alternative Energy Solutions
DescriptionOur company provides alternative energy solutions to businesses and municipalities through electric vehicles and other carbon footprint-reducing options. We need an intern to help with our social media presence and campaigns, working directly with our social media manager.
You would work from home and occasionally at events we take part in (test drives, expositions, etc.) when time allows. We are looking for a commitment of 15 to 20 hours per week.
Responsibilities- Provide support to social media efforts to build our audience (to include scheduling and posting updates to social media accounts and writing multiple blog posts per week).
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Help to envision and enact social media campaigns, both with paid advertising and viral/shareable content.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creativity, flexibility, and a can-do attitude are a must.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Photoshop, HTML/CSS skills and WordPress experience are a plus.