Social Media InternBookmark This
Prettie Productions, LLC
DescriptionPrettie Productions is a lifestyle brand that encourages women to be “Prettie Every day in Every way.” It is a parent company to several umbrella brands and products including Prettie Steps ™ and Prettie Encyclopedia. The company strives to help women and men achieve a feeling of confidence and success through the philosophy of beautiful clothing. You can learn more about our company at www.prettieEncyclopedia.com
We are in search of a social media intern to work a few hours per week posting to our various social media sites. This will begin as an unpaid position and transition to a paid internship after a successful 6 months of work. You will work remotely and may even make your post from your phones via the apps if preferable. The general job description is as follows:
1. Working with Social Media team and Management to develop and refine monthly social media content calendars (concepting the imagery, sourcing the imagery, creating copy, making posting schedules, creating and running contests)
2. Concepting creative ideas for social media imagery and executing on them
3. Crafting unique and creative ways to grow our social media following via contests, partnerships and by utilizing other social growth hacks
4. Monitoring social media channels - fielding customer questions/requests and moderating user comments
5. Utilizing social media tools to monitor trending topics on social media and finding areas of opportunity/jumping into trending conversations.
6. Working with digital marketing team to set up, traffic and launch digital media campaigns
7. Finding new media opportunities - keeping track and following up with media leads and finding new publisher partners.
8. Create quirky and engaging content for various social media platforms and track how carious content does compared to others.
9. Create and analyze social media ads across multiple social platforms.
10. Potentially help with blog writing, and blog outreach
ResponsibilitiesBetween the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, you will be required to post one status update per hour to our Instagram and Twitter pages. You will research topics, quotes and/or trends related to our company's mission/vision and post those to our social media pages accordingly.
Requirements• Must currently be a Junior or Senior in a four year college or already have a BA from a 4 year university
• A strong interest in marketing and social media
• Impeccable writing, communication and spelling abilities
• A creative thinker who likes to come up with new and different ideas
• Diligent work ethic and insatiable desire to learn
• Experience on popular websites, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr - feel free to link your social profiles.
• Ability to perform well under pressure and be very dependable as well as accountable
• Ability to work independently and keep deadlines
• Available at least 5 days, 5-10 hours per week
• Efficiency in Microsoft office
• Needs to be very detail oriented
• Ability to adapt to ever-changing world that is social media
• Great communication skills
• Someone who knows their way around Google Analytics
• Knowing how to use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is a big plus
• Solid understanding and familiarity of the Digital Media landscape