Social Media InternBookmark This
3060 University Avenue
San Diego, CA
DescriptionChief Ingredient is composed of a small but efficient team that believes in only being able to improve what you can measure. We leverage this philosophy and convert data analysis into effective and thought-provoking marketing ideas. We specialize in developing online marketing solutions, social media optimization and management, paid search, and email marketing.
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for a creative, organized, and motivated individual to work with our Social Media team. This position will assist with creative and administrative duties.
RequirementsTo be considered qualified for the internship; applications should meet these basic selection factors:
• Familiarity and interest in social media sites (i.e. Facebook, Foursquare, Youtube) and online reputation sites (i.e. Yelp and Google)
• Enrolled in a college or University
• Strong writing skills; including excellent spelling, vocabulary, and creative writing skills
• Ability to problem solve and work independently
• Strong attention to detail
• Prior administrative assistant or general office experience preferred.
• Reliable, punctual, honest and friendly.
• Must be 18 years or older
• Intermediate computer skills preferred
• Interview Required