Marketing & Social Media AssistantSprk'd
Virtual Social Media INTERNSHIPThe Royal Obsession
Social Media and PR InternbottledBrooklyn
Paid Social Media (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing
Paid Social Media (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month) InternshipGrand Master Marketing LLC
Social Media InternBookmark This
Back 2 Basics Marketing
DescriptionSt. Louis ad agency is seeking a Web developer for a virtual internship during the Spring or Summer 2014 semesters.
Candidate must be in the process of obtaining a degree and/or has a degree in Social Media, Communications, or Marketing, or a related degree. Candidate is expected to work 15 hours a week; days and times to be determined dependent on the student’s schedule. Academic credit is offered; internship is unpaid.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include: updating social media sites with original and creative posts, creating/managing a blog, providing excellent customer service via email/media/phone calls, keeping track of press both online and print, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Very knowledgeable about Social Media (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Eagerness to learn
- Enthusiasm and great attitude