Social Media & Community Management InternM.A. Folkes Company, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternLooky LLC
Seeking: Social Media Intern for trendy jewelry companyEfy Tal Jewelry
Social Media and Internet Marketing InternshipVino 301 Wine Concierge LLC
Summer Internship at an Arts Non-ProfitSlow Art Day
Social Media InternBookmark This
Back 2 Basics Marketing
DescriptionSt. Louis ad agency is seeking a Web developer for a virtual internship during the Spring or Summer 2014 semesters.
Candidate must be in the process of obtaining a degree and/or has a degree in Social Media, Communications, or Marketing, or a related degree. Candidate is expected to work 15 hours a week; days and times to be determined dependent on the student’s schedule. Academic credit is offered; internship is unpaid.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include: updating social media sites with original and creative posts, creating/managing a blog, providing excellent customer service via email/media/phone calls, keeping track of press both online and print, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Very knowledgeable about Social Media (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Eagerness to learn
- Enthusiasm and great attitude