Social Media InternBookmark This
6420 Wilshire Blvd STE 880
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionDo you obsess over social media and hope to have a career with social marketing? Do you love sites such as Buzzfeed, Reddit and Yelp? Then this is a great opportunity to channel those skills at a rapidly growing internet startup.
Ranker.com, a Quantcast Top 500 site (Top 100 for Mobile Web) with over 75 million pageviews per month, is the platform for crowdsourced rankings (i.e. lists) across all topics. We are seeking a Social Media Intern who can take can take direction well and is eager to learn. This position requires someone who is personable and has a strong knowledge of social platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Facebook and more. We are located in the Miracle Mile area of Los Angeles. The company is venture-backed and the founder has 4 other successful businesses under his belt, so it’s a great place to learn.
- Engage users in the social space
- Able to use basic versions of Google Documents
- Create conversations with social media users on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and more
- Must be an apt, experienced and enthusiastic user of popular social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more.
- High comfort with social media, all web-related technology and third-party apps
- Follow direction and be able to multitask
- Arrive to work on time and ready to go
- Pro-active to start tasks when others are complete
- Ability to retain instruction when taught something
- Highly organized
- A biting, creative sense of humor, a rabid knowledge of pop culture and an appetite for learning.