Social Media InternBookmark This
DescriptionKitchology is a growing platform that aims to help families with specific dietary needs. Our mobile apps help balance nutrition, time and money everyday by connecting food cycle activities, which is helpful to families that have food allergies, dietary restrictions or even those who are simply trying to make healthier, more informed choices about their food.
Right now, we're looking for two interns to help out with our social media marketing efforts. You would intern under our social media manager, and learn the ropes for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other social media platforms. This is a virtual position, so you may work from home, but you would be expected to correspond with the SM manager via email and Skype calls.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Collaborates with SM manager on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses an interest in social media and word of mouth marketing strategies.
- Good communication and networking skills.
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment