Social Media InternshipToni Patillo & Associates - Keller Williams Santa Monica
Social Media Intern for a Wedding ConsultantWith An I Do LLC
PR and Social Media MarketingSBH BEAUTY GROUP
SOCIAL MEDIA & GRAPHIC DESIGNWiShi
Future Country Directors / Vertical Heads - Social Media for an India based organizationIndia For Transformation
Social Media InternBookmark This
Prowess Global Recruiting
DescriptionProwess Global provides recruiting services to clients who need English speakers in China. Based in the United States, we have direct access to millions of talented professionals. Our unique system of candidate sourcing utilizes both innovative and traditional methods to help us effectively deliver qualified candidates. Our past clients include everything from schools to financial service companies.
• Research on best practice of social media management/SEO/SEM. Construct and execute social media strategies.
• Comfortable taking ownership of Marketing and PR initiatives through social media platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Weibo, Wechat.
• Write and copywriting for social media posts .
• Providing friendly and timely responses to clientele while prioritizing the most urgent requests.
• Other ad-hoc tasks.
• Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00
• Marketing or HR Major/Minor preferred but all majors may apply
• Be extroverted and a great host
• Bilingual in Mandarin preferred
• Strong computer application skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and ability to work in a digital work environment
Time Commitment: Minimum 10hrs/week commitment - up to 30 hours/week
Starting Date: Immediately