Social Media InternBookmark This
DescriptionBerksters.com is a user-friendly online source for where to EAT, DRINK and PLAY in BERKS COUNTY, PA! We introduce new eateries, bars and bands, ideas on planning a fun filled weekend , upcoming events, etc.
We are currently seeking Social Media Interns to manage our Facebook and or Pinterest, Linkedin Accounts. This would require 2-3 posts a week. You set your own hours/schedule and work remote. We acknowledge our interns with a bio on our website and provide a letter of recommendation. If you are looking to gain invaluable experience please submit your application or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media
-Familiar with Berks County helpful but not required
Requirements- Provide a social networking profile or post to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Prefers new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment