Social Media InternBookmark This
750 South Plaza Dr Suite 100
Mendota Heights, MN
DescriptionThe social media intern at Farmers Insurance will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and getting visibility for our potential clients.
- Write blogs for websites
- Update Facebook and LinkedIn profiles
- Make Youtube Page
- All other social media mediums
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities: This position is responsible for increasing our brand awareness, driving internet traffic, and increasing quote activity within an assigned territory:
- Utilize word of mouth marketing, Internet marketing, and Internet marketing techniques to increase traffic, brand awareness, and requests for insurance quotes.
- Leverage social networks to strengthen relationships with existing clients and increase the number of impressions on potential clients
- Utilize Blogging, SEO, social networking, and backlink building to raise our web presence and placement on web searches within the assigned territory.
- Increase the number of clients and prospects with offerings on our “Partners Page”
- Other Marketing activities as assigned by manager.
Requirements- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter & Youtube
- Solid understanding of the internet and social media marketing best practices
- Fearless attitude towards technology and a willingness to learn