Social Media Manager for Exciting New Alcohol BrandCommander Quincy's Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternSimplicity Simple Skincare (A Male Concept Spa)
Social Media InternshipNoir Hair Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternLooly's
Social Media Marketing InternIyka Enterprises, Inc.
Social Media Intern in Long Beach, CABookmark This
235 E. Broadway, 8th Floor
Long Beach, CA
DescriptionLocalism™ is a platform-driven movement connecting and empowering locally owned merchants and organizations. Our goal is to direct community focus and spending toward these local establishments, resulting in job growth, increased health, and a more self-reliant and connected community.
The Localism™ team is looking for an undergraduate intern to assist in engaging local merchants and patrons within the community through a new tool: Clique®, an independent merchant loyalty program. Clique rewards patrons when they choose local businesses over national chains with fun perks! Choose local places when you buy a dress, see a show, shop for a gift, and be rewarded with a dinner for two at a local establishment. As a result, 25% more money stays local, resulting in more local jobs and healthier local businesses.
Responsibilities• Monitor and engage on Facebook and Twitter
• Help to put together the weekly newsletter
• Contact retailers about registering with our service
• Internet research about consumers and merchants within the Los Alamitos/Long Beach area
• Communicate exciting news about Clique® and the Localism movement
• Analyze consumer statistics for retailers and merchants
• Track quantitative metrics and analyze qualitative data from Facebook, Twitter, and data from our Patron Engagement Platform (PEP!)
Requirements• Live near Los Alamitos/Long Beach area
• Marketing, Advertising, or Communications Major
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• General knowledge of web and social media
• A passion for retail therapy is a plus!
• Reliable transportation