Social Media Internship with Digital Media Background!TLAPR Agency, LLC
Marketing Intern19, Inc.
Social Media Intern for Online BookstoreM.I.R.A.C.L.E. Online Books, LLC
Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
Social Media InternBookmark This
DescriptionLifeOrganics is a Chicago-based health and wellness company. We offer pure and organic bath, body, skin, and hair products. Our services range from spa and pamper parties to consulting and workshops dealing with fitness, health, and self-care. We believe in maintaining a close-knit team of diverse, values-driven professionals that can work together to achieve our goals. We are a small, but quickly growing company with room for those who perform with excellence. We are looking for a professional who values integrity and exceptional client relations in every area of your work.
Our Social Media intern will be an integral part of our Marketing Department as this position requires an eclectic, but solid skill set. In addition to maintaining our Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook page, they will also be involved in the overall assessment and execution of Company marketing goals. We expect them to be a “people person”, well-spoken, proactive, detail-oriented, eager to learn, and preferably, passionate about wellness.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include:
• Measuring the impact of social media on the overall marketing efforts
• Experimenting with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities
• Manage and develop blog by creating entertaining and informational blog articles 1-2x per week. Solicit activity and comments from readers.
• Building, maintaining and promoting profiles (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and any other networking sites as deemed appropriate)
• Strategizing with and educating the management on incorporating relevant social media techniques into all of the company's products and services
• Monitoring trends in social media tools, trends and applications in the bridal media and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing the use of social media at LifeOrganics.
• Creating a comprehensive social media strategy to use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, and traffic across LifeOrganics. This includes contests, entertainment, and product info.
Requirements• Excellent organizational skills
• Superior communication skills – written and verbal
• A desire to eventually start their own business
• Experience with event planning and promotion
• Superior client relations/customer service skills and sales potential
• Fine-tuned editing and/or proofreading skills and acute attention to detail
• An eagerness to learn, ability to work independently, and readiness for responsibility
• Competence in all basic office programs, such as MS Word and Excel, and a facility with learning new software
• In-depth social media marketing experience. (Or at the very least, the ability to effectively navigate the internet and social networking sites for research and promotion)
Additional qualifications we are looking for:
• Reliable, detail-oriented and extremely motivated
• Proactive - you’ll need to own the internship, ask questions and make it your own.
• Honesty, hard work (doing your best) and willingness to learn (we will put a lot on you to learn)
• Go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, fun, positive can-do attitude and work-ethic
• Candidate will work in a highly confidential environment and must maintain confidentiality at all times.
Must be dedicated, responsible, creative, articulate, and personable. If you are an organized self-starter and able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously, we are looking for you!
This position will begin as an internship (virtual) with the possibility for a full-time or paid opportunity.