Social Media InternLas Vegas Productions
Enjoy PR-Creative Business & Have Phone Skills? U CouldHelp A Unique Marketing-PR & Publishing Co.curvy girl publishing
Social Media & Community Management InternSimplicity Simple Skincare (A Male Concept Spa)
Marketing InternshipConnecting The Lines
Film Marketing InternParadise Glen Productions
Social Media InternBookmark This
Coral Gables, FL
Coral Gables, FL
DescriptionWe are seeking a Social Media Intern. The job requires 15 -20 hours weekly, plus we ask that you join our weekly staff meeting.
We are looking for an intern to assist with our social media marketing efforts, learning the ins and outs of the industry and how to make social media a productive part of overall marketing efforts. This internship is an unpaid position.
Interns are expected to have experience with social media on (at least) a personal level (use on a business level preferred). You must be able to think strategically and see how social media fits into a business’ marketing strategy, not just “selling” to our customers, but building long-lasting relationships by providing value to them. Interns must be able to assist in formulating social media plans (once ample information is provided to you) and then execute accordingly. You must be able to measure and document the impact of social media, and then suggest action-steps to increase impact.
Responsibilities• Creating new profiles and pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
• Uploading videos, photo albums, etc.
• Finding users to follow/friend/like our business
• Writing and posting blog posts/tweets/updates, etc.
• Tracking the growth and the impact of social media on our business
• Replying to comments, messages, etc.
• Report findings to the team
• Consistently learn and grow, ask pertinent questions
• Ability create and upload Twitter & YouTube backgrounds, and minor video editing skills are a plus
• And other related duties
Requirements• Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
• Be creative with an eye for design
• Ability to develop a detailed and professional marketing plan
• Knowledge of digital media software – Photoshop or other graphic design software, etc. is preferred
• Knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, etc.
• Willingness to create video blogs, write press releases, and Facebook posts daily
• Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow online presence
• Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that consumer through social media
• Experience proofreading and editing
• Ability to contribute individually, and participate in cross-functional teams