Social Media Coordinator InternFabpuplously Chic Pet Boutique
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Social Media InternNCS Technology
Social Media Marketing InternThe Hayes Agency
Fun & Focused Social Media InternGratent Branding
Social Media Interns for Abbot Kinney First Fridays Blog, Venice CAAbbot Kinney First Fridays
*UNPAID Social Media/ Brand Strategist/ Marketing/ Sales Unpaid Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Social Media InternshipCarnival Savvy
Social Media InternBookmark This
theAOinsight Group LLC
Coral Gables, FL
Coral Gables, FL
Posted: September 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptiontheAOinsight Group is seeking a motivated and savvy Social Media Intern. This is a non-paid internship
and requires approximately 15 -20 hours per week. Flexible schedule.
We are looking for an intern to assist with our social media marketing efforts, learning the ins and outs of the industry and how to make social media a productive part of overall marketing efforts.
Intern should be on track to receive a degree in Marketing, Communications, Hospitality or, but not limited to Business. Intern must be able to think strategically and see how social media fits into a business’ marketing strategy, not just “selling” to an audience, but building long-lasting relationships by providing value to them. Intern’s overall role will be in assisting to formulate social media plans, develop content and execute accordingly. Must be able to measure and document the impact of social media, and then suggest action-steps to increase impact.
Responsibilities• Creating new profiles and pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
• Uploading videos, photo albums, etc.
• Finding users to follow/friend/like our business
• Writing and posting blog posts/tweets/updates, etc.
• Tracking the growth and the impact of social media on our business
• Replying to comments, messages, etc.
• Report findings to the team
• Consistently learn and grow, ask pertinent questions
• Ability to create and upload Twitter & YouTube backgrounds, and minor video editing skills are a plus
• And other related duties
Requirements• Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
• Be creative with an eye for design
• Ability to develop a detailed and professional marketing plan
• Knowledge of digital media software – Photoshop or other graphic design software, etc. is preferred
• Knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, etc.
• Willingness to create video blogs, write press releases, and Facebook posts daily
• Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow online presence
• Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that consumer through social media
• Experience proofreading and editing
• Ability to contribute individually, and participate in cross-functional teams