Social Media InternBookmark This
Momentum OS Inc.
DescriptionMomentum is seeking a creative and driven Social Media Intern to elevate the voice of Momentum through our public channels. We are looking for someone who is experienced with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc, and understands how to increase engagement and recognition of our brand using creative discussion and posting tactics. This internship is ideal for students looking for experience in online marketing and content sharing with a fun and fast-paced company!
Responsibilities- Manage our social media channels
- Test different approaches to increasing engagement
- Networking with nonprofit leaders and professionals online to build relationship
- Create content to publish to social media
- Monitor analytics and prepare reports
Requirements- Online marketing experience a plus
- Personally interested in social media channels
- Personally interested in the social sector
- Examples of social media engagement
- Experience with Facebook, Twitter, G+, LinkedIn, Quora (posting and analytics)
- On the pulse of what's trending on various social media channels at once, ability to multi-task
- Go-getter personality that understands the power of having a strong social media presence for brand awareness