Sales, Marketing, Social Media Internship (Virtual - Paid)Alpha Beta Creatives
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP FOR ALZERINA JEWELRY UNPAID School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Social Media & Community Management InternFunctional Food Center/Functional Food Institute
Social Media & Community Management Intern (3 months)Noor Al Shadhili
Social Media & Community Management InternMustang OBM
Social Media InternBookmark This
10160 Fisher Ave
DescriptionOrganic Gender of Tampa, Florida is seeking a self motivated and creative Social Media Intern to provide internet communications support for our ecommerce website, including content creation, social media, blogging, strategy, email marketing, etc. to drive online sales of our product. The idea candidate will have working knowledge of web marketing principals, effectively coordinate multiple projects and work especially well with other team members. ORGANIC GENDER is an all-natural, organic way for a pregnant woman to tell if she is having a boy or girl. We are a small company with lots of room for advancement and growth. We are located in the Brandon/Tampa area.
This internship is part-time, 15-20 hours a week and can be done remotely from home. If the internship proves to be successful then you will have the opportunity to grow with ORGANIC GENDER -- into a paid fill-time position.
• Content publishing -- Review requests for updates changes, new content, banners, and website graphics. Ensure proper targeting, messaging/online writing styles, linking, spelling, branding, etc. Collaborate with team members to developing content, ensuring brand integrity, proper targeting and placement. Troubleshoot as needed.
• Design, write, edit and develop content for social media including, Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms.
• Project coordination -- Highly organized, able to work effectively to gather requirements from other team members, meets project timelines, results-oriented and focused on the user experience.
• Monitor performance -- reviews analytic data to measure use, frequency, online behavior for social media efforts.
RequirementsQualifications and Preferred Skills:
• In the process of or have received a Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Graphic Design, Marketing or Business Administration.
• Experience using Microsoft Office suite (in particular strong Publisher and Microsoft word)
• Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (i.e., InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat).
• Effectively multitask to meet objectives, timelines, and desired results
• Strong web writing and proofing, verbal and presentation skills
• Takes initiative with the ability to work independently and as a team
• Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
• Ability to manage internal client relationships
• Excellent problem solving skills, creativity, and insight
• Proven ability to motivate and create a positive working environment
Please visit our website at www.organicgender.com to learn more about us. If interested, please reply to this post with your resume/portfolio page. Thank you and Good Luck!