Content Marketing Manager - Jab, Jab, Jab, Right HookInnovalty Investments
Social Media/Marketing AssistantBridge City Mercantile
Content Marketing InternshipAsulia Foods
Social Media & Community Management InternSimplicity Simple Skincare (A Male Concept Spa)
Social Media InternshipNoir Hair Co.
Social Media InternBookmark This
Viral PR Agency
1400 N Halsted
DescriptionSocial Media Intern :
Chicago’s newest LGBT-focused (high-resolution) digital magazine is seeking a talented, reliable, committed, fun, and passionate (unpaid) social media intern to help increase social media presence across all major social media platforms.
Interns are hands-on from day one and have the opportunity to do it all: write, interview talent, report, shoot video and cover red carpet events. If you are the ultimate fan, this internship is for you!
• Gain valuable hands-on experience
• Build your professional portfolio
• Connect with and network amongst top industry professionals
• Showcase your dynamic skills and talent to the world
How To Apply
Please send a resume, cover letter, two writing samples and two references to internships [at] gc-magazine.com with "Social Media Internship" in the subject field.
Applications are taken well in advance. Deadlines are as follows:
Fall: Application materials due September 1
Winter: Application materials due by December 1
Spring: Application materials due by March 1
Summer: Application materials due by May 15
Responsibilities• Create social media initiative and calendar
• Manage presence on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram
• Communicate with sales and editorial department to execute strategies
• Communicate with design intern to coordinate story sharing
• Interact with media outlets
• Community Event Coordination / Street Team Grassroots Campaigns
Requirements• Ability to work virtually (not necessary to reside in Chicago)
• Social Media background
• Excellent written communication skills
• Aggressive work ethic, competitive nature and desire to win
• Must have own laptop