Social Media InternBookmark This
Rainbow PUSH Coalition
930 E 50th
DescriptionThe Rainbow PUSH Coalition is seeking a Social Media intern. The job requires 10-15 hours weekly. We are looking for an intern to assist our Social Media Director. You will learn the ins and outs of Rainbow PUSH and how we make social media a productive part of our overall effort. This internship is an unpaid position, however college credit can be earned.
Interns are expected to have experience with social media on (at least) a personal level (use on a business level preferred). You must be able to think strategically and see how social media fits into a Non Profit, not just “selling” to our customers, but building long-lasting relationships by providing value to them.
You must be able to measure and document the impact of social media, and then suggest action-steps to increase impact.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will be performing the following tasks:
• Monitoring Social Media Pages
• Gathering videos, photo albums, etc.
• Finding users to follow/friend/like us
• Drafting blog posts/tweets/updates, etc.
• Consistently learn and grow, ask pertinent questions
• Research News relevant to Rainbow PUSH