A community manager for a startup that will change the world of knowledge and contentMimoona
Social Media & Community Management InternYoshida Restaurant Group
Social Media InternThe Rap Sheet
Editorial/ JournalismDivine Purpose Enterprises
Business Development and Sales InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
Social Media InternBookmark This
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptioniBoomer.com — is an exciting new startup online magazine. Presents news, video product reviews and Celebrity interviews of interest to the 77 million baby boomers in the U.S. and more around the world. Currently seeking intelligent, passionate an ambitious intern for the following position.
10-15+ hours a week.
Selected candidate will be involved in all aspects of developing and executing iBoomer Social Media and SEO campaigns.
You will receive basic as well as advanced training in the strategies and techniques required to leverage Social Media, and SEO to build, brand, and successfully market a company online.
Experience is helpful. You will receive the training you need to successfully execute the requirements of this position.
ResponsibilitiesWhat we offer is:
1. Valuable training in all phases of Social Media, SEO, and Online Marketing.
2. An opportunity to work closely with a successful entrepreneur and strong team of professionals.
3. An opportunity to receive private one-on-one coaching on a weekly basis to create your own successful business online after completing 30 days of your internship.
4. An opportunity to convert to a paid position after successfully completing 90 days of your internship.
5. A firm commitment to assisting you in your professional development, success, and fulfillment.
To learn more about iBoomer you can check out our site which is currently in beta at http://iboomer.com .You can also check out http://gearguru.com to discover a little more about our Founder, Patrick Netter.
After checking out these sites, if you think you would be a good fit for this opportunity, send your resume and quick note expressing your interest. Please state three or more reasons why you would be the ideal candidate for this internship.
RequirementsWhat is required is that you have:
1. A strong work ethic and able to follow and execute clear instructions.
2. A passion for working in digital space and flair for the creative and an ability to think outside the box.
3. A strong desire to learn what it really takes to succeed as a business online.
4. Integrity. You say what you mean, you mean what you say, and you follow through on your commitments.
5. ***Have a PC and NOT a Mac