Scranton Fringe Festival Social Media & Marketing InternshipScranton Fringe
Digital Marketing/Social Media InternshipHacker Freelancing
Social Media & Community Engagement - Full / Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
Marketing/Social Media/ Public RelationsBeauty of Cancer, LLC
Social Media InternHecTech
Social Media InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Social Media Marketing and Content Virtual Interngettingmarriedinitaly®
Social Media ManagementLPB Media
Social Media InternBookmark This
Social House, Inc.
E. 8th Street
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: June 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for an internship at one of the premier social-media companies in LA? Then look no further, because Social House, Inc. is looking for new social savvy interns to join our fast-paced team in downtown Los Angeles.
Social House, Inc. is a full-service social media agency, servicing premier fashion, lifestyle, beauty, and
entertainment brands. As an intern for Social House, Inc. you will work closely with our community managers and account managers to help service our clients. This position is for college credit.
Experience in social media marketing will be invaluable for your future in any industry. 94% of businesses are now embracing social media as an important element of marketing their business.
Working at Social House, Inc., you’ll not only gain experience in the digital world, but you’ll be part of a fun and tight knit crew of social media gurus. At Social House you’ll enjoy:
• Impromptu Dance Parties, with music always playing.
• Team Lunches
• A dog friendly office, complete with a dog mascot that roams the halls.
• A casual and hip dress environment
• A gorgeous loft located in Downtown LA, in the heart of the fashion district
• A dedicated workspace for Interns
• Development: Assist team with initial setup of social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flicker, and other social media platforms), coordinating creative executions for landing pages, default graphics, and other elements within the communities.
• Community Management: Assist the community director with day-to-day community management, fan engagement, page and content moderation, and general outreach.
• Content Monitoring: Assist in monitoring key online conversations and events to make sure brands are being well-represented.
• Research: Assist with basic research as needed in order to engage the community and investigate any trending activities within the community.
• Analytics: Taking data from research and performance analytics and helping to create reports for our clients that draw conclusions on performance.
• Strategy Ideation: Being involved with team concept think tanks to help craft Social Media campaigns and promotions.
• Talented writer with ability to write succinct, intelligent, creative and fun copy.
• Must have exceptional traditional writing and grammatical skills and a flair for communicating in all social media channels.
• Obsessive attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and switch gears and mind-set frequently and rapidly to capitalize on traffic opportunities.
• Working knowledge of and experience with online networks (including but not limited to Facebook,
• Twitter, YouTube, Google, Tumblr, MySpace etc.)
• Advanced level skills with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Photoshop and Illustrator skills are preferred
• Graphic design skills are a plus!
• Pursuing BS/BA
• Interest in social media/fashion/entertainment/beauty/marketing
• Prefer GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Prefer senior, but will consider other class levels
• Excellent oral, written, and communication/presentation skills