Social Media InternBookmark This
Achievement U, Inc.
DescriptionThis internship can be done virtually. Work from home during hours convenient to you. Meet via conference call and learn the ins and outs of running a nonprofit organization or promoting via social media. We will work with your to receive college credit or job references.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update websites
- Collaborate with the Board of Directors and other interns
- Generate avenues for community outreach
- Manager twitter and facebook accounts and gain followers.
Requirements- Desire to learn social media marketing
- Currently have a twitter, linked-in, and/or facebook page and know how to post to it.
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management