Social Media Interns Wanted For College Based CompanyUniversity Primetime
Social Media & PRGo Green Energy Savings & Solutions LLC.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP FOR ALZERINA JEWELRY UNPAID School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Virtual Social Media InternshipNATASHA MORGAN
Sales + Marketing InternDevNetwork
Social Media InternBookmark This
Pretty Pear Bride
DescriptionPretty Pear Bride is the only place for plus size brides looking for bridal inspiration. Our site is an exclusive personalized wedding blog focusing on plus size bridal inspiration along with plus size fashion.
Pretty Pear Bride is looking for a looking for a highly motivated and organized individual
to work as a social media representative at Pretty Pear Bride.
Responsibilitieso You will help us manage our Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr, Blogger
and Instagram accounts.
o You will work alongside the editor of the magazine, creative director and
public relations group to organize social media content calendars, events.
o You will help source the latest products, fashions, real weddings and
content to our website.
o You will conduct contests on the home page and outsource it to
Facebook, Blogger, Twitter and Pinterest.
RequirementsThe position is a 3-6 month commitment contract with potential to renew. The hours are 10am to 3pm but are flexible since it's a virtual position, the magazine is located in Indianapolis, IN. Minimum 3 days per week to communicate to editor of magazine. You will be working directly with the editor of Pretty Pear Bride, along with her team. Assignments will be provided at the beginning of each work week and to be completed in a timely manner.
• Must have access to personal computer or laptop
• Must have access to a cell phone to communicate to editor of magazine
• Must have prior experience or education in public relations
• Must have Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Facebook, Twitter
• Must have strong writing, proofreading and editing skills.
• Willing to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions.
• Must have excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Must be able to work independently and collaborate with editor and creative director.
• Strong understanding of blogging and social networks.
• Willingness to be part of a great team looking to inspire the plus size community.