Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
Break into the World of Sports Writing and Media at Sidelines, a Hot Sports Start-up!Sidelines
Social Media, Marketing & DistributionLoveLight Pictures
Social Media AssistantJust Pearlz, Inc.
Social Media InternBookmark This
Bridging the Gap Community Center
DescriptionThe Bridging the Gap Community Center for the Bridge Project is seeking Interns for the Bridge Project. The Bridge Project mission is to support under-served middle school age children through athletic, educational and enrichment programs to help them achieve academic success, develop the personal skills and traits necessary to reach their goals and grow as individuals of sound character and reputation.
The Bridging the Gap Community Center is a small grass root and community focused, but successful non-profit looking to expand its mission and services. To do this, Bridge Project is seeking qualified individuals for various internship positions. Because of its structure (with people working remotely from all over the US), BTGCC is looking for independently-driven, but team-oriented individuals who are able to be proactive without direct supervision and with the ability to manage multiple tasks well.
In addition, individuals working as interns for BTGCC should be familiar with and committed to upholding and promoting the Bridge Project’s mission of supporting under-served middle school age children through athletic, educational and enrichment programs.
Bridging the Gap Community Center is seeking an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. The Organization is currently redesigning our website, and will soon launch a social media campaign. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share this exciting launch with an intern hoping to gain a ton of great online experience.
Responsibilities• Contribute to website redesign project in various ways
• Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
• Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
• Website and social media optimization
• Keyword analysis
• Cost/benefit analysis
The Social Media Intern will work directly with staff in office to develop media promotion and development of the project. Possible activities include writing and editing press releases, newsletter articles and blog posts; photo and video documenting on-farm activities; attending and tabling at festivals and events; development of promotional materials; data entry and media filing. There is opportunity to develop position to fit the desires and skills of the applicant.
RequirementsStudents applying for this internship should be Marketing/Business or Language majors, with 3 years of experience on the Web and a solid understanding of youth markets.
• Students who are pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field of study
• Interest in working in the nonprofit or public sector
• Comfort in working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Self-sufficient and self-motivated, requiring little supervision
• A passion for supporting local, community and Educational systems and social justice for rights academic success and achievement
• A team player who is able to take instruction from upper management and staff, while working independently with other interns and volunteers.
• A self-starter who can takes initiative with little to no direction
• A resourceful specialist with excellent time management
• A quick learner with ability to thrive in a fast-paced, flexible environment
• Strong communication and organizational skills and the ability to foster lasting community relationships