Website Developper - Programmer and ManagerBest Minds Associates
Social Media Marketing Internship - Entry PositionCoContest
Content Manager / Earn up to $25 daily!Billionmacros
Social Media & Community Management InternCaring Grace Agency
Content Strategy & Campaign Management - Paid Internship (Fall 2015), FamilyShare NetworkDeseret Digital Media
Social Media InternBookmark This
DescriptionNoStigmas.org is based in Chicago with the mission to raise awareness and erase the stigmas surrounding suicide and mental illness by sharing stories of hope and inspiration, educating the general public and those affected by mental illness by providing them with information and support. NoStigmas.org is a federally recognized 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization founded in 2007
Interns will work closely with other interns and supervisors to achieve the following objectives:
- Intern will learn the different strategies used by non-profit organizations to create branding through social media
- Learn to use a system management tool for a organization’s social media platform which can be useful to build on portfolio
- Learn the different strategies used to link websites, blogs and social media to create branding and satisfy the organization’s objectives and needs.
- Discover effective strategies for community outreach and engagement via social media.
Responsibilities- Utilize social media system/dashboard management tool to schedule and manage tweets and Facebook updates
- Create original posts and tweets (graphic design and photography skilled are a plus)
- Social media messaging responses and management
- Create and follow up with social media interactions and branding
- Engage community via Twitter and Facebook: tweets, re-tweets, posts, tags, shares and links
- Updates to support NoStigmas objectives and strategies.
- Research related topics through social media and online research databases
- Research for tips, trends and new updates and changes on Twitter and Facebook platforms: textbooks and online research
RequirementsMinimum GPA: 2.50
Years of Professional Experience: Less Than 1
- This job requires analysis.
- This job requires building & maintaining relationships with customers.
- This job allows time and space to work in solitude.
- This job relies heavily on written communication.
- This job requires occasional artistic skill.
- This job requires providing help or service to others.
- This job requires directing people or resources to achieve a goal.
- This job requires business acumen.