SEEKING SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNLoveSuccessfully
Social Media InternJoanna Vargas Salon
Social Media SupervisorPoplar Network
Social Media SpecialistPoplar Network
CANNABISTRY LABS PR & SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNCannabistry Labs
Social Media & Community Management InternPower PR and Marketing
Swiss Watch Company - Social Media, PR, Strategic Marketing, Event Coord, a FUN 360° experienceChronspire
Social Media Marketing InternJersey Girl Sports
Social Media InternBookmark This
602 Main Street, #410
Posted: March 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSkinny Mom, a digital lifestyle brand (skinnymom.com), has a graphic design internship opportunity available for year-round. Interns are required to work 20 hours a week at our offices in downtown Cincinnati for a minimum of 10 weeks. This position is responsible for increasing our brand awareness, driving internet traffic, reaching quote activity within an assigned platform, and engaging with audiences in “real” time.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP. Finalists will be contacted for an interview.
Responsibilities• Share website content on Pinterest through Pingage (a scheduling tool)
• Write brief, engaging descriptions of website content to drive traffic to site
• Research social media trends and execute those through all platforms
• Research content to promote on platforms
• Engage with social media audiences (fans and other pages)
• Develop an understanding of Skinny Mom’s audience and competitors
Requirements• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Understanding of Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, StumbleUpon & Linkedin
• Solid understanding of the internet and social media marketing best practices
• Positive, encouraging attitude and ability to work as a team player