Social MediaSRM Graphics and Printing
Social Media & Community Management InternPeacebar
Social Media SpecialistPoplar Network
Administration/Operations 8 Week Internship!Galmore Management and Consulting
Media Intern/Assistant, Social Media, Video, and PhotoSecretLifeofaBioNerd Media
IMMEDIATE OPENING: Social Media & Communications Management InternBGCM Community Center & Sportsplex
Social Media Content InternKanga Care
Photo/Video/Editing Camp CounselorDive Into Your Imagination, LLC
Social Media InternBookmark This
602 Main Street, #410
Posted: March 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSkinny Mom, a digital lifestyle brand (skinnymom.com), has a graphic design internship opportunity available for year-round. Interns are required to work 20 hours a week at our offices in downtown Cincinnati for a minimum of 10 weeks. This position is responsible for increasing our brand awareness, driving internet traffic, reaching quote activity within an assigned platform, and engaging with audiences in “real” time.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP. Finalists will be contacted for an interview.
Responsibilities• Share website content on Pinterest through Pingage (a scheduling tool)
• Write brief, engaging descriptions of website content to drive traffic to site
• Research social media trends and execute those through all platforms
• Research content to promote on platforms
• Engage with social media audiences (fans and other pages)
• Develop an understanding of Skinny Mom’s audience and competitors
Requirements• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Understanding of Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, StumbleUpon & Linkedin
• Solid understanding of the internet and social media marketing best practices
• Positive, encouraging attitude and ability to work as a team player