Law firm/social media marketerErlanger Law Firm PLLC
Social Media Content WriterUrban Leak
Social Media Marketing Internship - Fun Swiss Watch BrandChronspire
SEEKING SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN TO RAPIDLY GROW FOLLOWERSLoveSuccessfully
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
YouTube GuruBeloved Streets of America
Social Media CoordinatorHectech, Inc
Social Media & Community Management InternSportalytix, LLC
Social Media InternBookmark This
602 Main Street, #410
Posted: March 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSkinny Mom, a digital lifestyle brand (skinnymom.com), has a graphic design internship opportunity available for year-round. Interns are required to work 20 hours a week at our offices in downtown Cincinnati for a minimum of 10 weeks. This position is responsible for increasing our brand awareness, driving internet traffic, reaching quote activity within an assigned platform, and engaging with audiences in “real” time.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP. Finalists will be contacted for an interview.
Responsibilities• Share website content on Pinterest through Pingage (a scheduling tool)
• Write brief, engaging descriptions of website content to drive traffic to site
• Research social media trends and execute those through all platforms
• Research content to promote on platforms
• Engage with social media audiences (fans and other pages)
• Develop an understanding of Skinny Mom’s audience and competitors
Requirements• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Understanding of Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, StumbleUpon & Linkedin
• Solid understanding of the internet and social media marketing best practices
• Positive, encouraging attitude and ability to work as a team player