Social Media InternBookmark This
DescriptionJovencita Magazine is an online magazine for Latinas aged 15-19. We are looking for a fun and energetic social media intern to join our growing magazine. If you are passionate about social media and a self-starter then you are the person we are looking for.
This is a virtual position and will require about 20 hours per week.
Please include a cover letter, resume and links to any social media profiles, writing samples, videos, apps or websites to email@example.com
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the Senior Digital Strategist
- Organize staff and campus coordination and community outreach
- Posting relevant content on social media channels and engaging target market
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Strong familiarity with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, StumbleUpon, etc.
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization and digital marketing
- Fluent in Spanish
- Understanding of the Hispanic Media