Social Media Creative InternCre8t2 Branding Agency
Social Media SpecialistBeloved Streets of America
Social Media & Community Management InternIgnite Hospitality Services
Social Media InternSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Social Media InternBuda Beli Productions
Social Media/Web Publishing/ Events InternshipPagio, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternPatty Loehn Coaching (Online Business Bitchology)
Social Media Internship (remote)LPB Media
Social Media InternBookmark This
Visual Alliance Media
3140 W Kennedy Boulevard
Posted: July 24 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
1. To expose interns to and engage them in the interworkings of an online marketing and brand management agency, providing them opportunities to work as a part of the Visual Alliance Media team on "real" client assignments.
2. To engage interns in the strategic planning and management processes for clients' online marketing and social campaigns.
3. To give students the opportunity to work with end user clients on managing their online marketing campaigns, leveraging the leading social platforms including blogging, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.,
4. To provide a platform for students to apply their interests and skills in a "real life" business environment.
Upon completion of the internship, the intern will have a portfolio demonstrating their work, accomplishments and key learnings. A stipend of $500 will be paid at the successful completion of the program. Students are encouraged to seek academic credit for the internship.
1. Work with our team to research, plan, conceptualize and present social media strategies for clients.
2. Manage assigned client's social media content calendars.
3. Post, tweet, like, write, comment, back link, bookmark, etc., using an enterprise social CRM tool in some cases.
4. Assist with social advertising campaigns for assigned clients.
PROJECTS: Under the direction of the team leader and along side other Visual Alliance Media team members, assist with the strategy and management of 4 or 5 client accounts.
1. Current college student (sophomore, junior or senior or any level graduate student) with a focus on communications, marketing and/or public relations.
2. Demonstrated experience with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blogging, etc.
3. Excellent writing skills
4. Goal and team oriented
Please send resume, cover letter and 2 writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.