Social Media InternBookmark This
DescriptionFreja Daily is a new online magazine about exciting creative businesses, inspiring personal stories, innovative ideas and advice on how to live a creative, passionate and fulfilling life.
Freja publishes interviews with young entrepreneurs divulging their career path and inspirations, influencers from bloggers to editors talking about their visions of what’s to come, health and wellbeing experts sharing their insight on how to lead healthy and mindful lives.
Freja was created on a single premise: A global revolution is changing the way we do business. The corporate life is being disrupted by co-working spaces, nomad freelancers, modern hustlers and new way or rethinking the way we work and live. Freja daily wants to find out about these change makers and inspire the new breed of creatives.
We are looking for an intern with a strong interest in creative lifestyle and business who will be shadowing our managing editor. We're looking for someone who's obsessed with creatives, has a broad, flexible knowledge of creative businesses, media and telling exciting stories.
ResponsibilitiesDevelop brand strategy and build engagement through social media platforms. Primarily focused on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Identify influencers and potential social media partners and work to build relationships with those individuals/brands
- Create content that aligns with brand depending on expertise. For example, if you are a photographer the project would be to create stock images for our Instagram and branding assets. If you are a strong visual designer your project would be to work directly with creators to make their visual assets for cross promotion on our social and physical channels.
- Keep up with relevant social media news, updates, tools, platforms, and best practices
- Work with cross-functional teams including marketing, analytics, editorial, product and technology to execute on social media strategy
- Bias for action and execution.
- Work directly with Editor-in-Chief
Requirements- Minimum of one year of college experience.
- Pursuing a course of study in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or a related area.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills
- Flexibility under competing time requirements and changing deadlines. Excellent focus and a good sense of priorities.
- Detail and date oriented
- A problem solver and someone who takes initiative and anticipates needs
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently 5-15 hours a week