Social Media InternBookmark This
Tourbillon Alliance Partners
DescriptionJoin us as to help build the social media presence of a variety of companies - from law firms to non-profits and many in between.
You will work directly with the company owner as well as our retained social media expert and others on our social media team. We work with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. You will be helping to develop and grow the social media programs for multiple clients.
Tourbillon Alliance Partners (www.tourbillonalliance.com) specializes in Quick Impact, High Return products for companies, association's, banks and chambers throughout the United States.
ResponsibilitiesThe Social Media Intern will:
• Work with our social media team and our resident expert in building and growing our clients presence on various social media platforms
• Conduct research to keep blogs and posts interesting and informative
• Ensure the company presence is always kept favorable and effective in reaching out to the public
• Maintain effective time management skills in promptly addressing any questions, dialogues, or blog posts
• Be creative! Encourage other employees to be active in posting and contributing content to our various accounts
• Build likes and followers - providing tangible evidence of our efforts and success.
Benefits: This internship allows great opportunity for every intern to gain beneficial work and learning experience. Each intern will be placed with a member of our senior management team, because at Tourbillon, we value team building and mentorship. Through this process, interns will improve their skills and knowledge to enhance their resume and be able to market their skills as a freelancer. Upon completion of the internship, those who displayed excellent work and capabilities will receive a superior letter of recommendation from the President and CEO of the company. Everything created by the intern (that is not confidential) will go into their professional portfolio. Our team is committed to the success of each of our interns; therefore, they are given the chance to receive guidance in exploring their professional goals throughout the course of the internship if they wish. This opportunity will give every individual the experience and confidence to lead a path to success in their future career goals.