Social Media Dynamo - GetStackCup.com projectBookmark This
Tourbillon Alliance Partners
DescriptionJoin us as we build the social media platforms of a growing European Company who is beginning to market in the USA. In this internship, you will begin as part of the GetStackCup social media team.
You will work directly with the company owner, our retained social media expert and others on our social media team. Beginning with Facebook and Twitter, you will be helping to develop and grow the social media programs for www.getstackcup.com (make sure to like us at www.facebook.com/getstack.cup)
Tourbillon Alliance Partners (www.tourbillonalliance.com) specializes in Quick Impact, High Return products for companies, association's, banks and chambers! We also create, market and manage member benefit programs for trade / professional associations and banks throughout the United States. Some of our products are mobile optimized websites, social media content, digital signage, mobile app’s for organizations and their members, etc.
ResponsibilitiesThe Social Media Intern will:
• Work with our social media team and our resident expert in building and growing GetStackCup
• Conduct research to keep blogs and posts interesting and informative
• Ensure the company presence is always kept favorable and effective in reaching out to the public
• Maintain activity in social media accounts to help us become more widely known, and spread the word about GetStackCup throughout colleges and universities in the USA.
• Maintain effective time management skills in promptly addressing any questions, dialogues, or blog posts
• Be creative! Encourage other employees to be active in posting and contributing content to our various accounts
• Build likes and followers - providing tangible evidence of our efforts and success.
Benefits: This internship allows great opportunity for every intern to gain beneficial work and learning experience. Each intern will be placed with a member of our senior management team, because at Tourbillon, we value team building and mentorship. Through this process, interns will improve their skills and knowledge to enhance their resume and be able to market their skills as a freelancer. Upon completion of the internship, those who displayed excellent work and capabilities will receive a superior letter of recommendation from the President and CEO of the company. Everything created by the intern (that is not confidential) will go into their professional portfolio. Our team is committed to the success of each of our interns; therefore, they are given the chance to receive guidance in exploring their professional goals throughout the course of the internship if they wish. This opportunity will give every individual the experience and confidence to lead a path to success in their future career goals.