Social Media InternBookmark This
DescriptionThis is an early-stage tech startup based in New York with a local office in Scranton.
BarterSugar is a hybrid utility and social networking web service. Users can barter services and items, on a temporary or permanent basis, with each other without the use of money.
You may work out of the company's Scranton branch office – Telecommuting is acceptable as long as you are available by phone, email, Skype and have excellent Internet.
RequirementsSOCIAL MEDIA INTERNS
Trendsetters wanted! The interns hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills. Company is gearing for launch and is seeking interns hoping to gain a ton of great online experience and have fun in the process.
• Contribute to website redesign project in various ways
• Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
• Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Twitter, Digg and more
• Website and social media optimization
• Keyword analysis
• Cost/benefit analysis and reports
Students applying for this internship should be Marketing/Business or Language majors, and have either 1 year experience on the Web or must demonstrate their knowledge of the responsibilities.
Marketing, Business, Communications