Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
Break into the World of Sports Writing and Media at Sidelines, a Hot Sports Start-up!Sidelines
Social Media, Marketing & DistributionLoveLight Pictures
Social Media AssistantJust Pearlz, Inc.
Social Media InternBookmark This
The JAM! Brands
11500 Champions Way
The JAM Brands is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky. The JAM Brands is one of the leading providers of products and services for the cheerleading and dance industry. It is comprised of approximately 12 different brands with products ranging from competitions, conferences, merchandise and apparel.
Minimum of 30 hours per week; remaining 10 hours being completed outside of the office.
Interns will receive academic credit and will not be compensated for their hours towards credit. Interns will receive travel and meal stipends for all events worked throughout internship, as well as JAM Brands apparel and other perks.
The JAM Brands, is searching for interns to assist with the development and execution of all JAM Brands social media efforts.
This intern position is ideal for an individual who likes a challenge, will freely contribute to growing brands, wants to learn more about the cheerleading and dance industry, and experience work life in a fun environment. This is not your typical internship, as you will be an integral part of the JAM Brands team and will receive a lot of responsibility and opportunity for input.
Please send Resume and Cover Letter to the following:
• Important member of operational effort behind JAM Brands Social Media efforts
• Including, but not limited to:
• Maintaining brand Facebook pages, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr
• Assisting in maintaining our Blog
• Generate content for social media platforms
• Responsible for generating and executing Social Media contests
RequirementsEducation and Experience
• Candidate is a high school senior interested in the cheer and dance industry
• Candidate is working toward college degree with a major or minor in Marketing, Communications, Entrepreneurship, or PR
• Experience with Social Media
• Experience working in a team environment
• Thorough knowledge of social media and the cheer and dance industry, and capability to research target audiences.
• Ability to communicate event specifics and value proposition to potential participants
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office programs, including Excel, Outlook, and Word