Social Media & Community Management InternFull Blossom Magazine
Social Media & Community Management InternI Love Pedicures
Fashion Marketing for Urban Apparel for danceUrban Empire
Social Media InternbottledBrooklyn
Social Media Intern (Fall 2014 - Clean Energy Marketing Startup)CleanPowerPerks
Social Media InternBookmark This
Sinala Noir PR
DescriptionAre you innately curious, connected to all things digital and have the desire to be a change agent in the world of pop culture marketplace? Do your professors and friends say you’re a natural leader in the social media arena? If so, we want to talk to you!
We’re offering a unique hands-on opportunity for a social media interns to take the lead on enhancing Sinala Noir PR's social media strategy and execution. You will work closely with our PR/marketing team to develop a process for leveraging existing content and dig around for new opportunities. Candidates should have a passion for pop culture, knack for micro-blogging and creating mutually beneficial relationships.
Responsibilities- Be a brand ambassador by building relationships and engaging with fashion, beauty & lifestyle key influencers.
- Create a strategic blogger relations program.
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks.
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and more.
- Website and social media optimization
- Keyword analysis
- Available to attend events in NYC / NJ area, but not required.
- Perform above tasks for clients and other projects.
- Opportunities for increased responsibility available.