Social Media InternBookmark This
DescriptionSocial Yuppies is a community of young urban professionals in their 20s & 30s who are self reliant, financially secure, individualists who enjoy the social scene. We make sure that our customers can have a great time in the nightlife & entertainment and still have money for rent and gas. SocialYuppies.com provides deals on nightlife and entertainment up to 90% off! Customers can easily & safely purchase deals on Entrance, Bottle Services, Bar Tabs, VIP Sections and more at their favorite bar, nightclub, lounge and after hour spots!
• Implement the social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the company to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services
• Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
• Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
• Become an advocate of the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
• Manage a Blogger outreach program and build an active brand ambassador network to spread the word about the company
• Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
Requirements• Strong project management or organizational skills
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
• Knowledge of blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
• Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
• Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
• Have a good knowledge of principles of SEO
• Public relations, Marketing, Sales, Community Management experience, a plus