Social Media InternAsante Africa Foundation
CONTENT CREATOR INTERNSHIP: Fun, Rewarding, Resume buildingLifestylista
COMMUNITY MANAGER INTERNSHIP: Fun, Rewarding, Resume buildingLifestylista
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP: Fun, Rewarding, Resume buildingLifestylista
Fall 2014 Social Media Intern At On the Purple CouchOn the Purple Couch
Social Media InternBookmark This
New York, NY
DescriptionRasa Living is a preeminent brand focusing on the creation of powerful tools for Self-transformation based on the ethos Spirituality, Sensuality and Style. Rasa Living is currently looking for interns that are self-motivated and interested in watching a company grow.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Needs to collaborates with all employees
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Keeps a spreadsheet of all social media postings
*This is a stipend based internship!
*This internship does offer College Credit!
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge (Preferably Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest)
- Background in Marketing, and Communication.
- Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Proficient in excel and word