Social Media InternBookmark This
DescriptionIntegrative Medicine Physician with fast-growing and active social media presence searching for Social media and Marketing Intern for long-term position. Position requires 5-10 hours per week. While this is an unpaid position, there are potential possibilities for commission.
Background: With a Facebook presence of close to 10,000 fans, a You Tube site, website and online products, we are looking to enhance our fan and user experience while growing our Facebook and YouTube following and email subscriber list. Additionally, the intern will assist with promoting online products and network with other pages and media outlets.
• Manage follow-up questions and feedback on Facebook posts
• Respond to follower questions with previously posted articles, videos etc
• Generate and promote content that appeals to our target market
• Create and Execute Marketing Plan for online products and books
• Network with complementary pages, channels, and media outlets for cross-posting and promotional opportunities
• Aptitude for or interest in online and internet marketing
• Understanding of Social Media Marketing
• Interest in wellness and/or integrative medicine a plus
• Understanding of SEO a plus
• Video Editing Capabilities a plus
Photoshop or other photo editing software a plus
• Experience with Word Press a plus