Social Media & Community Management Intern - Knuckle Down LacrosseKnuckle Down Lacrosse
Social Media & Community Management InternModelCall Magazine
Marketing / Social Media InternshipgripLIFE LLC
Social Media & Community Management Intern *w/small stipendThe Youth Career Coach Inc.
Social Media For Hypnotherapy Holistic CenterAdvanced Care Hypnosis
Social Media InternBookmark This
3300 Highlands Parkway
DescriptionTravel Spike is looking for a part-time intern who is driven and energetic to manage our social media campaigns. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with all major social media platforms and will be able to create interesting, unique content for our users. This internship will teach you how to use all the social media platforms in a structured and integrated way to promote brands, events, companies and people. Most people know how to use each platform for their personal needs. However, there are a lot of techniques, rules of thumb and strategies behind integrating all platforms together to really promote and make things go viral.
*Note only seeking serious applicants who plan on staying a minimum of 3-6 months! This internship is unpaid but free travel perks and flexibility is provided.
Responsibilities• Actively monitoring and researching current trends in topic areas of interest
• Generating meaningful content about and around trending topics and leveraging all available social media outlets to promote it
• Monitor and identify new and innovative ways to better leverage social media
• Assisting in monitoring and tracking your efforts and initiatives and how they impact the performance of our campaigns.
• Engage users on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
• Write and post-regular updates to social media accounts.
• Monitor accounts for fan questions, feedback and respond appropriately or escalate accordingly.
• Computer, internet and social networking competency;
• Strong organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to work both independently and in teams. Must be creative and easy to work with
Requirements• Must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student (or recent college graduate).
• Excellent writing, research and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and handle a variety of assignments simultaneously.
• Attention to detail and accountability.