Social media master and event marketingLifes 2 Short Events
Exciting Opportunity for Social Media Intern - Experience Not RequiredMile One Creative
Modern & refined Clothing Company seeks awesome & resourceful interns to help build an epic brand.Wolfe & Packe
Social Media Marketing InternResume Recover
Social Media InternProject Soulmate
Social Media InternBookmark This
DescriptionPLUS ULTRA is dedicated to creating products that inspire conscious consumerism and dedicated to serving the greater good.
We are a start-up company based out of Venice, CA and are growing rapidly! PLUS ULTRA is now accepting qualified social media interns to help create content, generate and execute outside-the-box ideas on social media platforms. Interns must be interested in philanthropy, sustainability and health!
If you are motivated by emerging trends, innovation, technology, music, art and fashion and possess the skills below, please send a brief introduction about yourself along with a resume to info@livePLUSULTRA.com. For more company info, check out www.livePLUSULTRA.com.
RequirementsInterns should possess:
- Strong communication skills.
- Solid writing skills.
- Top notch social media skills with Facebook, Pintrest, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, etc. . .
- Enthusiasm, persistence and dedication!
- Ability to brainstorm new ideas, take initiative, demonstrate critical thinking skills and show strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is a must, graphic design is a plus!