Social Media InternBookmark This
DescriptionForward-thinking, fast paced company looking to hire a part time intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills, communication skills and be able to work independently, possibly remotely. Flexible time and days.
Responsibilities-Monitor and post on company's social network sites
-Online outreach and promotion using LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
-Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements-Students applying for this internship should be Marketing/Business or Communications majors, experience on the Web and a solid understanding of social media.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Capable of working independently, possibly remotely