SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP FOR ALZERINA JEWELRY UNPAID School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Social Media & Community Management InternFunctional Food Center/Functional Food Institute
Social Media & Community Management Intern (3 months)Noor Al Shadhili
Social Media & Community Management InternMustang OBM
Social Media InternBorgoss Developers Pvt Ltd
Social Media InternBookmark This
DescriptionI am a well known blogger and I work with each small and medium business on an individual basis and put together a custom social media package based on that particular business, its needs and resources. I am looking for an intern that are willing to spend a couple hours per week to help me out on my social site. My clientele are mostly interior designers and showrooms that located in the Decoration & Design Building.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Creating new profiles and pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest etc.)
- Uploading videos, photo albums, etc.
- Finding users to follow/friend/like our business
- Writing and posting blog posts/tweets/updates, etc.
- Tracking the growth and the impact of social media on our business
- Replying to comments, messages, etc.
Requirements- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
- Be creative with an eye for design
- Ability to develop a detailed and professional marketing plan
- Knowledge of digital media software – Photoshop or other graphic design software, etc. is preferred
- Knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, etc.
- Willingness to create video blogs, write press releases, and Facebook posts daily
- Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence
- Experience proofreading and editing