Social Media InternBookmark This
DescriptionRossana Vanoni named one of the Top 50 Fashion Bloggers by TheStore.com.
We are looking for a Social Media intern who possesses a strong interest in fashion/beauty who will be working with the fashion designer. This is a non paid internship.
Great opportunity to work on interesting projects and learn valuable skills. This internship can lead to a paid position.
We are a fast growing fashion design company.
Flexible hours and working conditions.
ResponsibilitiesYou will have the reins to redevelop and implement our growing social media presence. Put your ideas and imagination to work on many projects. You will have your own flexible hours and working conditions (our location, your home, etc).
You will be doing:
- Manage and implement a social media calendar for content uploads and tracking
- Develop insightful, quality content to disseminate through social media channels
- Spark insightful conversation with audiences around the agency and client programs
- Post articles to our website
- Update and create viral loops between Blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, and other social media sites
- Create media kit/press for outreach
- Assist in branding and marketing strategies for the brand
Requirements- Prefer a background in business administration, marketing, public relations, journalism, communications, social media or a related field
- A strong interest in marketing and social media
- Impeccable writing, communication and spelling abilities
- Understanding of popular social platforms including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, You Tube, Instagram, Vine, Pinterest