Social Media MarketingAccess West Insurance Services, Inc.
Jamestown Photography Workshops Social Media InternshipKate Mercer Photography
Healthcare Marketing & Social Media InternshipBrilliantly Baby, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternVirtual Biz Partner
Social Media...plus....Madison & Mulholland
Social Media InternBookmark This
Schlock Productions LLC
DescriptionWe are a Milwaukee/Chicago-based film Production Company currently branding and marketing a web-based comedy series (www.mediocracytv.com). We are looking to hire an intern with strong understanding of the current social and digital media landscape. We are looking for someone who is web savvy and able to contribute their knowledge and experience in social media to shape the future of our series. We are looking to build a team of passionate individuals who are excited to share our web-series with fans as well as with the filmmaking community in the Midwest and beyond.
We are able to offer a very small stipend for the student's help with our project.
Travel will not be necessary if inconvenient for the student - a majority of the work can be done from home.
Responsibilities• Monitor and maintain conversations and online activity across a variety of social networks including Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr
• Reach out to local businesses and groups on Twitter
• Coordinate posts with producers
• Assist in analyzing Facebook page statistics and determining future post strategies
• Perform light research on other similar TV/web productions & blogs
• Reach out and/or solicit videos clips or posts to media blogs
• Ability to work 5-10 hours a week from home (with occasional production meetings in-person or over Skype)
Requirements• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr) and their various marketing tools
• Must have personal blog or demonstrate experience in blogging
• General familiarity with websites and online publishing, photo editing, video editing
• Current college student, majoring in Marketing, Business, Film or related field
• An interest in film & television preferred