Get paid to promote wellness spa using social media (i.e. facebook, instagram, twitter, etc)A.O.C. Fitness & Body Sculpting @ Capristo Salon & Wellness Spa
Social Media SpecialistIMPACT-CCRN
SEO/ Social MediaGlobal Attain Advancement
Social Media InternSan Diego Performing Arts League
Social Media ManagerHaute Tempered
Social Media InternBookmark This
1355 Market Street
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionAre you interested in social media, viral marketing, and having a really fun job? Then we’re looking for you!
Fandrop.com is a new content sharing website that focuses on viral media. We have a small but awesome team of writers, editors, and engineers based out of San Francisco, and we’re looking for someone to help us build up our social media presence.
We’ll be hiring part-time interns for college credit, and the hours are flexible depending on your schedule.
WE WOULD LOVE:
- If you manage your own social media accounts, especially if you have gathered a following!
- If you’re familiar with the terms metrics, analytics, and SEO.
- If you’d be into partying with us during Friday night happy hours!
Send us a resume, a cover explaining why you'd want to work on Fandrop, and links to any social media accounts that you manage.
YOU SHOULD BE:
- A STUDENT.
- Familiar with the ins and outs of all social media platforms, particularly Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, and Tumblr.
- By familiar, we mean able to build up a community across these platforms through engaging content and strategic sharing.
- Able to contribute meaningful ideas to our weekly social media/community buildup meetings
- Down for a casual and collaborative start-up office environment.