Social Media Intern - Pop Culture/Celebrity/Non ProfitBookmark This
Animal Fair Media, inc
Posted: 509 days ago
DescriptionWe are looking for an intern to assist us with creating awareness through social media for non profits around celebrities and anything pop culture! We work with everyone from Betty White to to Triumph the Insult Comic Dog! Our company was founded by a well known media personality (Humanitarian, TV Personality, Best Selling Author)! Our day to day is always changing and runs the gamut from work with the United Nations to Bravo TV's Real Housewives of New York! You will have wonderful experiences and will meet interesting people! Our Facebook alone reaches over 3 million weekly! Please love animals especially the cat that resides in the office!
Please send us your resume and a few references. No attachments please. You must LOVE a very affectionate cat that prowls around the office!
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the Senior Digital Strategist
- Organize community outreach for our Celebrity benefits and promotions
RequirementsMust have these aspects:)
* excellent multi-tasking skills
* highly proactive and motivated with a positive attitude
* exceptional presentation, written and verbal skills